I’m just checking in real quick. I’m at job #2 and I’m sneaking a post in between bar guests. We are dead tonight at good old Applebee’s.
Today is Day #1 of our end of the year 7-week challenge.
Did you set some goals for this week? did you set goals for the whole 7 weeks?
My overall challege goal is to stay gluten free. I have been very naughty letting in a lot of junky gluten. My belly is a mess and my itching is OUT.OF.CONROL.
My bar got busy and I couldn’t blog anymore. School was very busy and I didn’t take much of a break.
AND THEN SOME…
I thought I had lost yet another post. I opened my app today while eating a very quick lunch at my desk and the page easy blank. I was too short on time, and too pissy thinking I’d lost another post, to rewrite this so I just closed my app and went back to grading papers.
So where was I?
Oh yeah, goals.
- Choose gluten free – as I mentioned before, I’ve been way too lax about my food choices.
- Choose water – since going back to school in September my water drinking totals (if I’d been counting, which I haven’t) have taken a nosedive. Drought situations.
7 main goals for 7 weeks:
- Enjoy all the holidays offer me. who knows how the next 7 weeks will shape up but I refuse to spend it so stressed out I don’t enjoy life and my family.
- No guilt over food. Just stay gluten free.
- Gym. Continue to make the gym a priority. Goal is 20 workouts.
- Restart my yoga and meditation practices.
- Continue blogging regularly. I’m really enjoying the challenge to blog every day. (and I am very aware that I have not blogged every day but I am celebrating the small success of blogging almost everyday.
- Read one book each week.
- Work on 2017 intention(s)
Each week I will evaluate and determine what is needed for the week and I will set my goal accordingly.
Week 1: back to gluten free and up my water intake.
Stay tuned for week 2.